Remitting your payroll to us is easy.
You have different options in remitting your payroll:
- Utilizing our payroll software
- Inputting your hours into a Power Sheet (Excel Spreadsheet) we send you. You will enter your hours, save it, and email it back to us.
- Email your hours to us
- Call-in your hours to us
- Fax your hours to us
Helping to keep you compliant
Payrunner Payroll can offer these additional compliance services, from the trusted sources here and in our Preferred Vendors list, because of the relationships we’ve worked hard to build since 2002 to benefit you, our client, and to our future clients.
From Time Keeping options to compliance tools like HR Services, Labor Law posters, and Harassment Training, to employee background checks and Workers Compensation insurance from brokers you can trust to have your back.
Perks Your Employees will Love
- Pay Cards: We’ve worked to get the best Pay card program in the industry, which is why we’ve chosen to work with U.S. Bank and their U.S. Bank Focus Pay Card.
- Employee Portals: Employees need to have 24/7 access to their pay stubs and annual W-2’s, so Payrunner Payroll offers employees portals to store these documents.
- Employee Retirement Accounts: We’ve got your back. California mandates employers to offer a retirement plan to employees; so, we’ve partnered with a company that can help. Weaver Consulting Group will help you find a plan the best fits your company’s needs.